AVK UK Introduce Tensile Resistant Couplings
AVK, a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of high-quality fittings, is proud to announce the introduction of Series 258/60 Tensile Resistant couplings for use in water and waste water.
Reducing installation costs and time; no additional heating or re-rounding equipment required.
With design focused on ease of installation, these fittings eliminate the need for additional equipment and are designed to suit all pipeline materials. Size range from DN350 (351-383) to DN1200 (1250-1282).
• Tensile resistant design to BS 8561. Type 2 as standard. Type 1 on application
• Individual Pipe Grippers
• WRAS approved EPDM seals
• Drinking Water Inspectorate Regulation 31 compliant
• Fusion bonded epoxy coating
• Zinc Plated Passivated (ZPP) coated fasteners
• Sealing range of 32mm to accommodate a wide range of pipes
• Angular deflection:
>DN780 -1200 = 3.0°
>DN600 - 750 = 4.0°
>DN450 - 600 = 5.0°
≤DN350-450 = 6.0°
• Embodied carbon data available upon request
Note: Large Diameter fitting; when fitted on PE pipe a suitable liner must be used.
Designed with ease built in. Strong, robust and easy to use.
These new fittings form just part of AVK's extended and updated range of mechanical fittings.
AVK QUALITY SUPERIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT