Our Product Finder, the principal selection tool, offers advanced product information at-a-glance while the, “AVK World” visualisation is very effective in demonstrating product application, selection and installation, in addition to direct links to the product represented.
You can access all of this technical information today: for free.
- Want to know how a control valve works? Watch the video here
- Want to know more about the correct selection of Non-Return Valves? Download the white paper here
- Want to hear from AVK’s experts on resilience in the UK water industry? Download the article here
- Air valves. They will hit the headlines in AMP7. Find out about the different types of air valves by clicking here
- What are the benefits of polyurethane coated gas valves? Learn more here
- Want an emergency repair fitting? Find out more here
- Have a problem and need a bespoke solution, no problem, check out our case studies here
If there is a question you still can’t answer, send it to email@example.com and one of our experts will contact you with the answer.
If you have a specific application and you want to understand the pros and cons of the different valve types and configurations open to you, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you understand your options.
If you have an existing penstock, valve or hydrant configuration that is causing you problems, you can discuss your challenge with an AVK project engineer: email@example.com.
AVK UK are also planning a series of live technical webinars and Q&A sessions over the coming weeks which will both educate and provide the opportunity for you to ask questions and earn CPD. We will announce these over social media once the programme has been finalised.
Whatever you do in these difficult times, stay safe. After that, why not take the opportunity to refresh you knowledge and understanding of valves, hydrants and fittings. The future will belong to those who plan for it today.