AVK GATE VALVE FOR ACTUATION, PN 16, CTC
DN50-300 Clockwise to Close and Clockwise to Open
Resilient seated gate valve to BS EN 1074-2 for water and waste water. Temperature range: -10° C to +70° C. Max 10% solid matter. Insulation essential for temperatures of 0° and below.
The Series 21/78 is a resilient seat, wedge gate valve with an ISO mounting gland flange for the safe and cost effective fitting of gearboxes and actuators. Suitable for use with water and neutral liquids, to a maximum temperature of +70°C.
|DN:||DN200 - DN300|
- ISO flange gland version for gearbox and actuator mounting.
- Ductile iron wedge, fully vulcanized with EPDM rubber.
- O-ring stem seals replaceable under pressure.
- Corrosion resistant construction, ductile iron coated with WRAS approved epoxy coating Blue RAL 5017, to 250 microns min. Holiday free in accordance with WIS 04-52-01.
- Body, bonnet and gland bolts sealed with hot melt.
- Lifting bars - see safety note below.
- Sizes DN50-150 have ISO mounting flange F10 only.
- Sizes DN200-400 ISO mounting flange is double drilled F10/F14.
- Embodied carbon data available upon request
- DN350-400mm available upon request.
- Electric actuation.
- Bevel or spur gearboxes.
- Alternative flange drilling.
- Safety Note:
- The valves now accommodate lifting bars for the safe handling of valves. These lifting bars are rated to the weight of the bare valve and stem cap (where fitted) only and should not be utilised if the valve is fitted with pipe, mechanical pipe joints, gearboxes, actuators or any other external fitment. AVK will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage if the lifting bars are not used in strict accordance with this guidance.
Reference nos. and dimensions:
|AVK ref. no.||DN
|1.||Body||Ductile Iron GJS-500-7|
|2.||Bonnet||Ductile Iron GJS-500-7|
|3.||ISO flange||Ductile Iron GJS-500-7|
|4.||Stem||Stainless steel 1.4401|
|7.||Thrust collar||DZR brass|
|9.||Seal||Hot melt glue|
|10.||Bolt||Zinc plated 8.8 steel|
|11.||Key||Stainless steel A4|
|12.||Bolt||Zinc plated 8.8 steel|
|15.||Wedge nut||DZR brass|
|16.||Wedge core||Ductile iron|
- Hydraulic test according to EN 1074-1 and 2 / EN 12266.
- Seat: 1.1 x PN. Body: 1.5 x PN.
- Approved according to WRAS
- Drinking Water Inspectorate Regulation 31 compliant
- Designed according to BS EN 1074 -1 and 2
- Face to face according to EN 558 Table 2 Basic Series 3
- Standard flange drilling to EN1092 (ISO 7005-2), PN 16