DONKIN CAST IRON SOFTSEAL VALVE, PN7
Flanged Gate Valve to GIS/V7-1 Temperature -10° to +60°. Maximum Working Pressure: 7 bar. (100 psig).
The Series 555/300-004 softseal valve is a double-faced, resilient seat, internal screw, clear bore wedge gate valve. It is designed primarily for the isolation of natural gas and manufactured gas underground and comes with the new Donkin PURCoat coating system which allows the valve to be buried without further protection. Manufactured and approved to specification GIS/V7:Part 1
|DN:||DN80 - DN300|
|Closing direction:||Clockwise to Close|
- High integrity coating for buried service with 20 year Warranty.
- Valve installation tracker.
- Soft seal, positive shut off.
- Full double block and bleed with pressure relieving plug.
- Suitable for end of line service.
- Clear bore for under pressure drilling operations.
- Metal to metal secondary seal.
- Fully corrosion resistant construction.
- Stainless steel spindle.
- Maintenance free.
- “Flange feet” to aid installation and stockholding.
- No lubrication required.
- Lifting lugs on all sizes.
- Embodied carbon content available uppon request
- Alternative flange drilling on request, available with PE ends, steel body and bonnet
Reference nos. and dimensions:
|1.||Body||Cast iron GJL-250|
|2.||Bonnet||Cast iron GJL-250|
|3.||Wedge||Cast iron GJL-250|
|5.||Pressure relief plug||Carbon steel|
|6.||Body, bonnet, gate and spindle seats||NBR|
|7.||Fastenings||Steel gr. 8.8, zinc plated|
|8.||Thrust collar||Brass CZ132|
- Approved according to GIS/V7 Part 1
- CE marked according to Pressure Equipment Directive
- Made in Great Britain
- UKCA marked according to Pressure Equipment Directive
- Designed according to BGE/S/V/3, Designed according to EN 12266, Designed according to GIS/V7 Part 1, Designed according to MSS SP-70
- Face to face according to EN 558 Table 3 Basic Series 3
- Standard flange drilling to EN1092 (ISO 7005-2), PN 16