AVK UK’s Clearway underground hydrant is the hydrant you can rely on in an emergency.
With an unobstructed DN80 bore and autofrost valve as standard, together with optional hydrant security device and data-logger connection point, optimal reliability is guaranteed.
1. 29/10* hydrant security device:
Offers 100% hydrant protection against water loss, theft and misuse of hydrants.
2. Autofrost valve:
• Included as standard ensuring full compliance with BS750.
• Used to drain the water in the outlet to prevent freezing and build-up of stagnant water.
• Volume of water is 12ml after 4 minutes of draining
3. Unobstructed DN80 bore:
• Exceeds BS flow requirements
• Actual flow 3330 l/min @ 1.7 Bar
4. Logger connection:
Integral data-logging connection available allowing hydrant to remain operational whilst live data is obtained.
• Full AVK design and UK manufacture, with holiday free internal coating, WRAS approvals, BS 750, WIMES 8.09 compliant and Kitemark approved.
• Easy maintenance - can be maintained in-situ.
Available Ex-stock and through AVK stockists
Contact us now for more information on this product!
Contact Greg Morris on the above details or call the sales office:-
T: +44 (0) 1604 601188 E: email@example.com
*Security device available to order ex-stock – Part number 29/10-001 - see link below.