We are continually developing and extending the range working closely with the primary users - the Water Utilities and their delivery partners, developers and self-lay piping companies - to establish and understand their requirements. We understand that as an end user, you need a robust product which offers outstanding long-term performance, is easy to install and can reduce ‘through life’ costs by cutting remedial work and maintenance costs such as, replacing damaged lids and meter changes.
We are keen to emphasise the strength and ease of installation of the AVK Pentobox range.
Strength:The AVK Pentobox is a class-leading Water Meter Boundary Box range tested to fully withstand your Water Utilities requirements; the range now includes a labour saving Double Boundary Box.
• Stronger materials offer a reduction in potential site damage and lid failure, resulting in a lower installed cost and fewer retrofits & repairs.
• We offer a class leading Grade B composite surface box model or, if preferred, a Grade B ductile lid solution.
• The range has been extended to include a stronger, better built Grade C version typically used in Utilities for installation in footpaths.
Ease of installation:
• Height adjustable
• Tilt adjustment on the surface box
• Ease of access, increasing speed and ease of installation of new, leading-edge meters.
• Easy to use-demountable push fit connections for standard PE pipe.
We offer a gunmetal or POM female threaded models, all with the above features and benefits. Each type has passed BS 8588, the same testing undertaken by barrier pipe and fittings.
The AVK Pentobox is available for immediate dispatch.
AVK Pentoflow – meeting product requirements from the water main to beyond the water meter.
• 25mm, 32mm and ½” HG with de-mountable push-fit connections.
• BSP Female threaded options approved for use in contaminated land.
• Class leading composite and ductile iron surface boxes with tilt adjustment.
• All models include telescopic height adjustment.
• Space saving double Pentoboxes.
• Accommodates AMR technology.
Please contact James Pick, Business Development Manager, M2M for further information.
Click click here to see the full range or scroll down and click through to more information.