AVK, a leading manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of high-quality fittings, is proud to announce the introduction of Series 260/60 Tensile Resistant Flange Adaptors for use in water and waste water.
With design focused on product strength and ease of installation, these fitting suit all pipeline materials and sizes range from DN350 (351-383) to DN1200 (1250-1282).
Reducing installation costs and time; no additional heating or re-rounding equipment required.
• Tensile resistant design to BS 8561. Type 2 as standard. Type 1 on application
• Individual Pipe Grippers
• WRAS approved EPDM seals
• Drinking Water Inspectorate Regulation 31 compliant
• Fusion bonded epoxy coating
• Zinc Plated Passivated (ZPP) coated fasteners
• Sealing range of 32mm to accommodate a wide range of pipes
• Angular deflection:
>DN780-1200 = 1.5°
>DN600 - 750 = 2.0°
>DN450 - 600 = 2.5°
≤DN450mm = 3.0°
• Embodied carbon data available upon request
Note: When fitted on PE pipe a suitable liner must be used.
These new fittings form just part of AVK's extended and updated range of mechanical fittings.
Pipeline Fitting Solutions - AVK Quality - Superior Technical Support.