As part of the AVK group we have the advantage to access products that suit all types of renewable gas applications and, as such, our product experts can advise on the correct valve selection for your installation.
For example, AVK UK are able to offer a complete solution for all sections of a Bio Gas Plant regardless of Feedstock type, Slurry or Bio Waste and whether the process includes Siloxane (synthetic silicone derivatives) removal. We can also provide a solution for gas that is used locally or converted into Biomethane and fed back into the grid.
Using the knowledge and local expertise of Donkin you have access to the substantial range of products from :-
Donkin Valves in Chesterfield - manufacturer of ball, gate and parallel slide gas valves.
- AVK Syddal in Hyde Manchester - manufacturer of a complete range of fittings.
- Aqua Gas Manufacturing in Corby - water valves and swing check valves.
- Wouter Witzel in the Netherlands - manufacturing vulcanised butterfly valves.
- Interapp in Switzerland - manufacturing loose liner butterfly valves.
- Cyl and Orbinox in Spain - manufacturing knife gate valves.
- Tec Artec in Germany - manufacture high pressure ball and plug valves.
- Syntec / AVK Plastics in China - manufacturing the PE ball and butterfly range.
What is renewable or non-conventional gas?
Scroll down to the links below to understand more about:-
- Biogas and Biomethane.
- Coal seam, shale and abandonded mine gases.
- Landfill and town gases
Alternatively, call Andy Hatton on the number shown above or click the email icon to write to him directly.