AVK SMART WATER, VIDI PRESSURE
VIDI Pressure is a battery-operated device that measures water pressure and transmits data wirelessly.
VIDI Pressure is a smart pressure reading device for water distribution networks. It measures water pressure and transmits data wirelessly.
VIDI Pressure is typically installed in combination with an AVK tapping saddle mounted on the pipe. After installation and activation, the device transmits information about the pressure in the network to the VIDI Cloud platform or to a third-party software (e.g., SCADA and GIS).
With detailed knowledge about the general network pressure, water utilities can optimise the pressure to operate the water distribution network more efficiently, reduce operational costs, secure customer satisfaction, and limit the number of leaks or bursts.
Communication: NB-IoT (band 8 & 20) or LoRa® (868MHz)
Measures the water pressure and transmits data to the VIDI Cloud or a third-party software
- Robust ABS plastic cover, IP68
- Easy provisioning and configuration via NFC (app)
- Operating temperature: -40 up to +65 °C
- Wall mount bracket included
- Transmits data every 30 minutes (LoRa®) or 60 minutes (NB-IoT) with a 5 minutes logging interval
- Range: 0...16bar (0 ... 232 psi)
- Accuracy: ≤1.2 % of the full scale value
- Thread connection: G1/4 BSP (male)
- Hex key size: 24 or 22 mm
- Installation torque: Max. 20 Nm
- Operating temperature: -25 up to +85 °C
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Replaceable battery with a 10-year lifespan
- Max. voltage output: 3.6 V
- Size: 1x D-cell (NB-IoT) | 1x C-cell (LoRa®)
- Capacity / cell: 14000 mAh (NB-IoT) | 8500 mAh (LoRa®)
Reference nos. and dimensions:
|2.||Stainless steel 304|