AVK SMART WATER, VIDI LEVEL SENSOR
VIDI Level is a battery-operated device that measures the distance to the nearest detectable surface and transmits data wirelessly.
VIDI Level is a smart level reading device for ground pit installations. It measures the distance to the nearest detectable surface and transmits the data wirelessly.
VIDI Level is typically installed in a ground pit where water or sand level measurements are desired. After installation and activation, the device transmits information about the water or sand level in the pit to the VIDI Cloud platform or to a third-party software (e.g., SCADA or GIS.) With data from the level sensors, water utilities can optimise the plans for emptying sand traps.
- Communication: NB-IoT (band 8 & 20) or LoRa® (868MHz)
- Measure the distance to first detectable surface and transmits data to the VIDI Cloud or a third-party software
- Robust ABS plastic cover, IP68*
- Easy provisioning and configuration via NFC (AVK Assist app)
- Operating temperature: -20 up to +65 °C
- Transmits data every 30 minutes (LoRa®) or 60 minutes (NB-IoT) with a 5 minutes logging interval
Range: 0.3 - 5 m
Accuracy: ± 5 mm
IP class: IP67
Operating temperature: -40 up to +65 °C
- Replaceable battery with up to 10-year lifespan**
- Max. voltage output: 3.6 V
- Size: 1x D-cell (NB-IoT) | 1x C-cell (LoRa®)
- Capacity / cell: 14000 mAh (NB-IoT) | 8500 mAh (LoRa®)
* IP68: Maximum 24 hours of continuous submersion at 1 meter depth.
** Battery life depends on installation, environmental conditions and user interactions. Installation in areas with poor communication signal, low temperatures, use of iron covers or frequent network reconnections can affect battery life.
Reference nos. and dimensions:
|5.||Stainless steel 304|