AVK SMART WATER, VIDI FLOW
VIDI Flow is a battery-operated device that measures water flow and transmits data wirelessly.
VIDI Flow is a smart flow reading device for water distribution networks. It measures water flow and transmits the data wirelessly.
VIDI Flow is installed in combination with a flow meter with a pulse output. VIDI Flow counts the pulses generated by the flow meter when a certain water volume has passed the flow meter. After installation and activation, the device transmits information about the water flow in the network to the VIDI Cloud platform or to a third-party software (e.g., SCADA GIS).
With data from flow transmitters, water utilities can detect leakages faster and reduce non-revenue water.
Communication: NB-IoT (band 8 & 20) or LoRa® (868MHz)
Measures the water flow and transmits data to the VIDI Cloud or a third-party software
- Robust ABS plastic cover, IP68*
- Easy provisioning and configuration via NFC (AVK Assist app)
- Operating temperature: -20 up to +65 °C
- Transmits the average flow every 30 minutes (LoRa®) or 60 minutes (NB-IoT)
- Requires min. pulse width of 50ms (for ultrasonic meter configuration) and min. 100ms (for mechanical meter configuration)
- Yellow or White: Positive (+)
- Blue: GND
- Black: GND
- Red: Tamper (to be connected with GND)
- Replaceable battery with up to 10-year lifespan**
- Max. voltage output: 3.6 V
- Size: 1x D-cell (NB-IoT) | 1x C-cell (LoRa®)
- Capacity / cell: 14000 mAh (NB-IoT) | 8500 mAh (LoRa®)
* IP68: Maximum 24 hours of continuous submersion at 1 meter depth.
** Battery life depends on installation, environmental conditions and user interactions. Installation in areas with poor communication signal, low temperatures, use of iron covers or frequent network reconnections can affect battery life.
Reference nos. and dimensions:
|2.||Stainless steel 304|