AVK SMART WATER, VIDI TEMPERATURE
VIDI Temperature is a battery-operated device that measures water temperature and transmits data wirelessly.
VIDI Temperature is a smart temperature reading device for water distribution networks. It measures water temperature and transmits the data wirelessly.
VIDI Temperature is typically installed in combination with an AVK tapping saddle mounted on the pipe. After installation and activation, the device transmits information about the temperature in the network to the VIDI Cloud platform or to a third-party software (e.g., SCADA or GIS.)
Data from the temperature sensors are essential in relation to ensuring clean water. By monitoring the temperature at different points, water utilities can minimise the amount of unwanted biological and chemical processes and ensure high water quality.
- Communication: NB-IoT (band 8 & 20) or LoRa® (868MHz)
- Measures the water temperature and transmits data to the VIDI Cloud or a third-party software
- Robust ABS plastic cover, IP68*
- Easy provisioning and configuration via NFC (AVK Assist app)
- Operating temperature: -20 up to +65 °C
- Transmits data every 30 minutes (LoRa®) or 60 minutes (NB-IoT) with a 5 minutes logging interval
- Type: PT100
- Range: -20°C up to 80°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.35 °C
- Sensor dimensions: Ø6mm, L = 45mm
Pressure range: 0...16bar (0 ... 232 psi)
Thread connection: G1/2 BSP (male)
Material: Stainless steel AISI 316 / "V4A" with a silicone sealing
- Replaceable battery with up to 10-year lifespan**
- Max. voltage output: 3.6 V
- Size: 1x D-cell (NB-IoT) | 1x C-cell (LoRa®)
- Capacity / cell: 14000 mAh (NB-IoT) | 8500 mAh (LoRa®)
* IP68: Maximum 24 hours of continuous submersion at 1 meter depth.
** Battery life depends on installation, environmental conditions and user interactions. Installation in areas with poor communication signal, low temperatures, use of iron covers or frequent network reconnections can affect battery life
Reference nos. and dimensions:
|G Thread (in ")
|2.||Stainless steel 304|