Control valves are regulating valves. They maintain certain pressure, flow or level regardless of changes in the supply network, and therefore help reduce water losses and contribute to efficient water supply. The safe choice, offering accurate regulation, easy maintenance as well as long durability:
- All non-coated metal parts of stainless steel AISI 316 as standard.
- Fusion bonded epoxy coating (300 micron) - GSK approved.
- AVK manufactured, drinking water approved, rubber compounds.
- Speed for control and for plug movement.
- Parabolic plug design to provide precise regulation and stability at low flow.
- Sizing analysis results supplied with every quotation.
- Tested working conditions to ensure cavitation free valves.
- Bespoke solutions available based on customer requirements.
- SMART control options available.
- Large diaphragm enables fast reaction to minor changes in pressure.
- Lifted seat to prevent cavitation inside the valve body.
- AVK design, manufactured and 100% pressure tested.
Contact Luka on the details above for technical support and product selection to ensure product for the correct installation.